Monday, September 05, 2005

give me ideas

i m supposed to be in bed rest for 6 weeks, and its just 4 days. i m already bored, and tired of taking rest. though i plan to start my daily activities within a few days, yet i have no clue, and am scared as to how i m to spend the next few days.

can anyone suggest me something interesting? i m on tranquilizers, so i start snoring minutes after i start reading. i hardly use the computer, because its hard for me to position my plastered leg when i m on the computer.

waiting for ideas.....

1 Comments:

At 5/9/05 6:08 PM, Blogger aaziz said...

the lantern thing was done on purpose :P
there are solar chargers available...this concept was utilised in the ad! and by the way its one the best bangladeshi advertises i have seen.

thanks for the ideas guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home