Wednesday, August 31, 2005

staying over

just felt like posting smthng new, hence.......

i had spent two nights with my cousin, at her hostel, and proved myself to be the greatest lazybones, of all time!

let me give a bit of description of the structure of the building. thru the middle of the building is the stairs, and the rooms are lined on both the sides of the stairs, and at each corner of the building are the washrooms.
so from the corners it goes like this: washroom, about 10 rooms, then stairs, then ten rooms, then again the washroom. apus room was one just beside the stairs.

i was too lazy to walk all the way to the washroom, hence:

1. i made apu feed me :$, so that i cud get away without having to wash my hands ; i did the same thing when i was in rangpur. bouma (my chachi) fed me most of the time :$

2. i soaped and washed my face in the empty bucket kept just outside the room. i also used the bucket as a basin and water bottle as the tap, when i needed to wash my hands (after a mega pickle-eating session that is)

3. i slept for 12 hrs with 3 hrs gap in between (i got up as a formality towards her roommates, and to have my breakfast cum lunch: definitely apu fed me). i slept from 2 am to 11 am, and then again from 2 pm to 5 pm. in the sleep-break i didnt leave the bed for more than 5 minutes :$. i went to bed again that night by 1:30 pm, and had a deep sleep!!!!

the only physical activity i seem to have done is walk around the hostel at night. me and apu after dinner each night, that is around 11 pm, walked around the lawn and chatted. she would get easily tired(she has arthritis)and sit to talk with her husband, or brother over the phone; and i would keep on roaming, for around hour two or so (i never carried my mobile that time).I loved it.

i had been having sleeping problems lately, everynight i used to wake up seeing nightmares. last wednesday night i was so scared when i woke up, that i decided not to go back to sleep, but found out that it was only 2:30 am, and i had gone to bed at 1 am. this nightmare problem totally vanished, since i stayed with her.

now i gotcha go, and study for my quiz tomorrow :(

4 Comments:

At 31/8/05 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry.. What was it again? Something new? Hmm.. let's see .. ladies hostel, being absoutely sluggish, and late night prep for 1% quiz.. hmm .. makes a whole lot sense ..

Here is an idea.. "nightmare" would have been a new (as if something different) post…

~ ABG (Another Brown Guy)

 
At 1/9/05 9:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well you definitely have a reason now to ask others to do the helps they did.

 
At 1/9/05 11:36 PM, Blogger aaziz said...

i m sorry rajputro,but i didn't get what you said!

 
At 3/9/05 10:17 PM, Blogger Rikhi said...

you better take rest now ... i guess you are acting (may be because you are bound too :P) like a "lazybone" way more now

dont try to understand ... i wonder if you would fracture your brain now!

just keep drawing in your leg ... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home