Thursday, August 25, 2005

habit or addiction?

i always thought internet was an inseperable part of my life. but now that i have spent two weeks in rangpur without internet, i know i can live without it!

it is not that i was very busy or i went out too much, rather i spent the days just being lazy, and lying around, and almost all my cuz's having exams, they were not free either to spent time with me, but still i was not bored for a second! so when i was asked to postpone my return, i immediately agreed and cancelled my ticket, though my classes were starting the day after!

well, i did miss my pc, but that was only for the songs. yet for some weird reason, when i got back to dhaka, the first thing i did was turn on my pc, and get online!

3 Comments:

At 28/8/05 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U know "I REIGN"('Tis the name given to u by me, so i'll call u this), I think it's somewhere in between...

A bit of HABIT+PASSION...

Anywayz it's always nice to see ur posts....somehow u seem to speak things i'd like to....

See Ya Laterz

FOr GoD's sake, post sth new

 
At 28/8/05 11:42 AM, Blogger aaziz said...

would love to post smthng new, but sorry. have four quizzes this week :( ....hence no time to waste!!

 
At 29/8/05 12:43 AM, Blogger Rikhi said...

habit ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home